November 29, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude Photo Challlenge - Day 29


* L I G H T *


I'm cheating with today's post -
I don't have a photo (gasp!)

But really, I am so grateful for light!
Since the time change, it starts getting dark here at about 4:30!
It is crazy!
As soon as I wake up in the morning
I open up the blinds, even on the rainiest of days,
just to soak up any light that might come in
(and for Rascal - I don't want her going stir crazy)!

I can usually get away with doing my work
by natural lighting when I open up all of the blinds,
and for some reason, I just love doing that!

I am grateful for light and for the
time of day that lets me open up my windows
and soak it all up!!

No comments:

Copyright Notice