November 3, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude Photo Challenge - Day 3

Happiness

Happiness: state of well-being characterized by emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy.

He ...

is my happiness.

Day 3

Words cannot express how grateful I am for him ...
but I'm sure going to try!

You know when you find that person who is your best friend,
your soul mate, your entertainment,
your cuddle buddy, your love,
your perfect other half?

Well, that's him.

I was looking through our wedding photos today
and I can't believe how young we look, and were, when we got married!
I remember blatant happiness that I felt on the day that I became his wife,
and I never imagined that I could love him more than I did that day ...
but I do, and it is amazing!

And that is where I find my happiness ...

In our love, our joys, our successes, our trials and our failures -
whatever we have experienced, my love for him has grown,
along with my happiness!

For him and my happiness,
I am so grateful.

No comments:

Copyright Notice