November 23, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude Photo Challenge - Days 22 & 23

So today I'm totally basking in my post-Thanksgiving
day of rest! I finally have a substantial amount of time off of work,
we have had our wonderful meal and we had a great time with Tom,
and we got to sleep in this morning (which means Nate is closing tonight).
I'm currently wrapped in a blanket with a chai at arms length,
a Rascal snuggling by my side, and my special FRIENDS Thanksgiving
DVD (thanks DUTSONS) in the Blue Ray Player!

I thought about pulling out the Christmas Decorations,
but I've still got two more days of this weekend to fill, 
so I'm just relaxing, taking care of my achy feet!!
On Nate's next day off, we are getting our Christmas Tree
and watching 'ELF' to kick off the new season!!
(By the way, Grants Pass has some AWESOME Christmas
Decor - I'll post more about that another day!! ;)

Anyway, I'm combining yesterday's and today's prompts because
they kind of go hand and hand ...

Clothing AND Your Closet

IMG_20121123_163201

In a previous gratitude post, I mentioned that our new place
is much bigger than our old place - and that includes our closet,
which holds all of our clothes,
plus some blankets, plus some journals,
plus some other things ... it's amazing how much room we have in there!

It is getting chilly here, so I have been extremely
grateful for my sweaters, sweatshirts, long sleeve tee's and jackets ...
and I'm definitely grateful for all of the closet space in which to store
these snuggly clothes!!

No comments:

Copyright Notice