November 26, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude Photo Challenge - Day 26


T R A N S P O R T A T I O N

Today's topic is something that I am definitely grateful for
because since have moved here, I am hyper-aware of it!

2012-11-29 09.40.12

We only have one car - which seems to work out well for us,
but it has become my best friend since moving here!
The days that I take Nate to work mean that
I have plans to get out of the house, and I'm 
definitely grateful for getting out of the house!

I'm also grateful for transportation because it has allowed 
me to see the world! I've been on trains, planes,
buses, shuttles, subways 
and I have seen some A M A Z I N G things!
Without transportation, those opportunities would not have
been possible for me or for anyone,
and I think that it is amazing that people have developed
those amazing tools to help us learn and be grateful for 
the beautiful earth that we enjoy!

No comments:

Copyright Notice