November 4, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude Photo Challenge - Day 4

Today's prompt was interesting...
Are you ready for it?

It is ...

L E A V E S

  It seems appropriate given the time of year
and the photo was certainly easy to get ...

Day 4

But gratitude ... leaves ... how do they fit together?

After thinking about this post all day, 
I think that I figured out what leaves and the fall mean to me.

You see, to me, they signify change.
I like change. I'm afraid of change. I'm grateful for change.
 I'm grateful for the opportunity to try new things,
to visit new places,
and to enjoy my life the way that I want to enjoy it!

I'm grateful for the changing of the seasons
(especially more so now that we live in a more mild region)
and for the reminder that they are to me of the things in my life
that have changed and that can be changed!

No comments:

Copyright Notice