November 19, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude Photo Challenge - Day 19

You know when you move to a new city
and then you undertake a photo challenge
that requires you to photograph people that
you are are grateful for ...

oh, and then you remember that those people
live far away from you  now!

Today's topic:

b e s t   f r i e n d (s)

DSC_0697
(this is a picture from before we moved - call me a cheater, it's okay)

Here's the honest truth:
I miss my girlies!

I don't know how I got so blessed to have two of the best friends
in the history of friendship, but I did,
and I am so grateful for these two amazing girls!
We three have been through so much together,
and I really can't imagine my life without them!

Love you and miss you, girlies!!

No comments:

Copyright Notice