Someone told me today that it is almost December,
and I heard that it is snowing in Logan ...
for some reason, time seems to have stopped since our move -
I fell so nice and cozy and sheltered in my super easy and relaxed life right now ...
Anyway ... the prompt for today is:
Mother Nature
I kind of cheated ... this picture was yesterday ...
We had a super rainy morning, and in the afternoon we went out
to run a few little errands!
We were recycling our bottles and cans at the bottle return
and we heard some people exclaim excitedly!
We turned around, and saw this beautiful rainbow!
I'm not one of those who gets down by the rainy weather!
In fact, we were so excited to move to Oregon because of the
vast amounts of rainy weather we would be receiving!
(I'm not a fan of lightening, but that story has already been told)
That being said, I also love rainbows, and sunshine, and seasons!
I'm grateful that I understand how blessed I am to enjoy
the beauty that surrounds me throughout my days!

No comments:
Post a Comment