... where you sleep ...
Our new place is gigantic compared to our last place,
and we are L U H V I N G it!
One thing, however, that we have yet to do,
is get our bedroom set up and decorated the way we want it!
Someday we'll have money to purchase our dream bed
and to make our bedroom fancy -
but for now, what you see is what we've got - laundry and all!
I considered changing today's topic,
but then I realized that even though my bedroom isn't fancy,
it is still a part of my every day life, and really,
as long as I've got Nate and a comfy blanket,
my bedroom is perfect the way it is
(you know, until we make it Perfect ;)
I am grateful for the happiness and the joy
that is found amidst the un-fancy bedroom
and the daydreaming of the perfect bed!!

No comments:
Post a Comment