Interestingly enough, today's post is about
G R A T I T U D E
I stewed and stewed over photo ideas for this prompt
and I came up with some really elaborate ideas,
but because I'm also grateful for simplicity,
I opted to cheat and have this be a no photo post ...
and I came up with some really elaborate ideas,
but because I'm also grateful for simplicity,
I opted to cheat and have this be a no photo post ...
Another reason why I thought I could get away
with posting no photos is that this blog is where I share
pretty much all of my photos, so you see them anyway!!
Anyway ... back to gratitude ...
It's true that my life is not without it's challenges,
but I am truly grateful for all that I have been blessed with!
I have the best husband and Rascal in the world,
I have truly loving and wonderful familes and friends
and all in all, my life is pretty good right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment