November 25, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude Photo Challenge - Day 25


A r t w o r k
 

 This is another one of those prompts
that got me thinking more about the little things in my life!
I LUHV art!
I love photography (what? you didn't know? shame on you ;)
I love music!
I love crayon drawings from my nephews and nieces!
I love books!
I love painting!
I love crocheting and sewing!
I love sculptures!
I love good designs!

Art is such an amazing way for people to express themselves -
perhaps that is why I LOVE things like the Summerfest and Art Along the Rogue -
people put themselves out there to be admired, judged, critiqued
and appreciated by others who have the desire to express themselves as well.

DSC_0395 for blog 

Art is subjective, it is personal, it is theraputic,
it is beautiful, it is thoughtful, it is fun ...

I am grateful for the things that inspire my art,
for people who step outside of the box to produce their art,
and for the ability of the art that is produced by myself and
others to inspire me and my life!

No comments:

Copyright Notice