Let's be honest here ...
I've got A LOT to be grateful for!
I was browsing through Pinterest the other day
and I found this 30 Days of Gratitude Photo Challenge!
I decided that through the month of November in addition to our annual
list of things that we are grateful for, I would accept this challenge as well!
So, without further Adieu ...
Day 1
Favorite Food
Bagels.
I believe that I've discussed my love of bagels with you before in this post ...
At the law office where I work/ed, every year for our birthday we picked a birthday treat,
and every year, I chose Einsteins Bagels! Mmm ... Einsteins ...
(my mouth is watering and I JUST ate dinner)
It also was not an uncommon thing for me to bring bagels on
random Friday mornings to celebrate the beginning of the weekend!!
Since moving to Grants Pass, I realized that I definitely took Einsteins for granted -
aside from the store packaged bagels, we have NO bagelry (yes, in my world, it's a thing) ...
wait ... we do have the Grower's Market that is ending in 2 weeks -
the bagels there are okay, but they are definitely not Einsteins!
That being said, we did find that Fred Meyers bakes some bagels that are pretty good,
and although they hit the spot for us most days, I still daydream about Einsteins!
Bagels.
If you live near an Einsteins, don't take them for granted.
Someday, when you're no longer live near them, you'll be grateful for that advice!!

No comments:
Post a Comment