I'm a little freaked out that it's already November 6th - Election Day!
But that's not the point of this post ...
Today's prompt was:
B O O K S
I was tempted to cheat and change the prompt - again,
these photos (although they're not very ground breaking)
weren't hard to get, but I've been thinking about books
and why I am grateful for them all day today so that I could write this post!
I am grateful for books because:
- they are entertaining
- they impart wisdom
- kids snuggle up with you while being read to
- they contain personal thoughts and feelings
- they can be store bought or homemade
- you can write your thoughts in them
- the old ones feel and smell like history
I've been thinking about all of the books that I love
and I really can't imagine having a life without books!
I am grateful to have a husband who shares my love of books
and reading, and someday, when the wisdom that we have learned
from all of our books pays off, we will have an awesome library
in which to store all of our books - and when that happens,
we'll be sure to let you know!

No comments:
Post a Comment