November 27, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude Photo Challenge - Day 27

 DAILY ROUTINE


Have I mentioned how much I am loving my life right now?
Thinking about my daily routine has made me reminisce about my college life -
especially my very last Semester when routine was thrown
OUT the window and my schedule took over my life.

I hope that I have been able to convey just how much
I am loving my life right now, at this stage, here in Oregon!
I love that even though Nate's work schedule is varied,
our routine is pretty set!!

Our alarm clock (a.k.a. Rascal) goes off at
about 7:00 every morning. Some days we're up before then,
some days we're cursing the day we thought pets were good ideas,
but without fail - between 7 and 7:30 she wakes us up
so that we can feed her and give her her morning dose of medication!
 We have it worked out so that I take the 'morning shift' and
Nate takes the 'evening shift' (yes, we do this twice a day).

2012-12-01 07.37.01

After Rascal is fed, I usually jump on the computer for some
'non' work time - you know - Facebook, e-mail,
blogging, pinterest ...(the really important stuff ;)
 During this time, if Nate hasn't gone to work yet or if he works a later shift,
he'll make his way down the stairs,
and we'll commence in our daily oil pulling.
(I'll talk more about that in a later post - we're not crazy, I promise!)

2012-12-01 07.36.47

We get ready for the day, get some breakfast, and
then we usually get to work! 
 I try to keep my work hours within Nate's work hours
so that when he is home, I can be 'home' with him,
and we manage pretty well that way!
Some days I have errands to run or a house to clean,
but most days, it works out pretty darn good!

2012-12-01 07.37.44

Somewhere in our days we manage to run our errands
in the very, very rainy weather (which we LOVE)!

2012-11-24 14.04.10  

Our end of the day routine includes dinner, snuggling on the
couch through an episode or two of something on Netflix,
giving Rascal her nightly dose of food and medication,
and then calling it a night!!

As you can see, my life is pretty simple right now!
On Nate's days off we'll go for a drive and explore the town
a little more, or we'll grab some lunch at a restaurant that
we have yet to try, or we'll make a candlelight dinner ...
we try to make his days off special somehow!

I am grateful for my simple, quiet life!
I know that in a few months when my job at the law office is up
my routine will change into a new one, that I'll hopefully love just as much!

No comments:

Copyright Notice