November 15, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude Photo Challenge - Day 14

Today was a great day!
Nate had the day off,
so we vegged,
I worked,
we went for a nice long drive
and found a beautiful orange field
(I'll post more about that later)!
We had wonderful dinner and dessert,
and a nice relaxing evening.
I love days like today.

The challenge prompt for today was:

M O V E M E N T

I admit it ...
my creativity in these photos are lacking BIG TIME,
but I'm still finding my niche here in Grants Pass,
so bear with me!

IMG_20121114_222500

As mentioned above, we went for a lovely drive today.
Also today, I exercised before I showered.
Last night, when we were cooking dinner, we danced around the kitchen.
When my floor is messy, I vacuum it up.

Long story short, I move!
My body moves,
my car moves,
my life moves -
and for that movement, the ability to change,
and adapt, and to see new things, 
I am so grateful!

I am fortunate and blessed to live the life that I have
and to be able to take advantage of the abilities that I have been given!

No comments:

Copyright Notice