Today's Prompt:
Dum .. dum ... da .. da ..
Inspiring Person
We've all heard the quote:
'I am a part of all that I have met'
For some reason, this topic seems silly to me - only because there are
so many people who inspire me and who have influenced me that
there is no way that I could single only one of them out ...
(or have room for a photo of every single one of them)
I'm taking the easy way out today ...
I feel so blessed to be associated with and to be loved by
so many wonderful people - both big and little!
My family inspires me,
my friends inspire me,
and my life truly has been inspired
by all that I have met!
'I am a part of all that I have met'
For some reason, this topic seems silly to me - only because there are
so many people who inspire me and who have influenced me that
there is no way that I could single only one of them out ...
(or have room for a photo of every single one of them)
I'm taking the easy way out today ...
I feel so blessed to be associated with and to be loved by
so many wonderful people - both big and little!
My family inspires me,
my friends inspire me,
and my life truly has been inspired
by all that I have met!
No comments:
Post a Comment