My friend Britt tagged me - so here goes!!
2 names you go by: Clar & Clar... not very diverse... oh well!!
2 things you're wearing right now: well, it's 10:30 on a Saturday night & Nate is at work (inventory) - pink pajama pants that say LOVE on the tusch and a green striped quarter sleeved shirt! (I match so well when I sleep!)
2 things you want very badly at the moment: Nate to be home so I can sleep and I wouldn't mind another rootbeer float! (I had one last night and for some reason it was the best think I've ever tasted...)
2 favorite pets you've had: well, my Rascal (of course) and my childhood dog Molly!
2 things you did last night: Kicked Nate & Bob's butts (pardon my french) in Hand & Foot (awww yeah and prepare for a post with pictures on that subject) and enjoyed the above mentioned rootbeer float!
2 longest trips you've taken in the last 5 years: lets see - our trip to the Oregon Coast in 2005 and a trip to New Jersey to watch my nephew & nieces while my sister and her husband went to Nigeria in 2006!
2 favorite holidays: hmmm... this is a tough one... am I cheating if I say my Birthday? I think Birthdays are such a huge deal and people don't celebrate them like they used to! And... lets see... Christmas... yes - Christmas... I love the music, the lights, the snow, the traditions, the smells and the spirit of the season!
2 favorite beverages: Dr. Pepper and water!
2 people I tag: Erica & Ollie
No comments:
Post a Comment