
Tyson & Leisa came up for the weekend so we met up with them & the Duts for dinner and cards! We graced Cafe Sabor with our friendly presences where we ate more than we should have and caught up with the Becks! We ended up back at our place for some crazy rounds of Hand & Foot and quite a bit of laughter! I don't know if it was my exhaustion from the week or the Cherry Pepsi that I had at dinner, but there were a couple of times that I had tears from laughing so hard... it is always such a good time when we hang out! Games are always a must when we get together (unless its Settlers of Zarahmela - but that's a different story for a different night) and Nate & I were proud to take the game with a sweeping 300 points!! Thanks Duts & Becks - we had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment