October 4, 2008

Crock-Pot Western Omelet


So, my good friend Brynn makes this tasty breakfast Omelet - in the Crock-Pot - for some Sunday mornings! I've been so excited to get the recipe so I thought I'd share it with the rest of you!! Enjoy!

1 32 oz pkg frozen hashbrowns (cubes or shredded)
1 lb ham - cooked and cubed
1 medium onion - diced
1 medium green bell pepper - diced
1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
12 eggs
1 cup milk
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper

1. Spray the inside of the Crock-Pot with non-stick spray
2. Place a layer of frozen potatoes on the bottom of Crock-Pot.
3. Add a layer of ham, onions, green peppers and cheese in the order listed.
4. Repeat the layering process 2 or 3 times ending with a layer of cheese.
5. Beat the eggs, milk, salt and pepper together.
6. Pour egg mixture over all layers, cover and turn on low.
7. Cook for 10 - 12 hours or over night!

Brynn swears that it "smells so good when you wake up... yummm..." So, try it, taste it, love it!! The End!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

that sounds sooooo yummy! I will have to try it, I LOVE crock-pot recipes!

Debbie Campbell Johnson said...

THIS IS YUMMY CLARISSA!
THANKS FOR THE RECIPE.
I AM GOING TO USE IT FOR CHRISTMAS AND THANKSGIVING MORNING ALSO.

HEY THE ADDRESS FOR THE HALLOWEEN PARTY OICT 25TH IN CASE YOU DIDN'T GET IT
BACKSMITH FORK CHAPEL
176 S 1300 E
HYRUM
GO TO MCDONALDS AND TURN LEFT
GO 3 BLOCKS And you CAN SEE CHURCH
11:00 - 5:00
SEE ya soon
HAPPY HAUNTING
AUNT DEBBIE
HUGS

Copyright Notice