October 14, 2008

Journal Jar Question of the Week

Hello! I'm starting a new weekly or semi weekly segment of "Journal Jar Question of the Week!" Why? Because I have a journal jar that I keep telling myself I need to answer, and I don't ever do it... so, since this is a type of journal, I'll do it on here! So, here is the first one! Feel free to answer them for yourselves as well!!



How many States have you been to? Which ones and why?


Utah - because I live here!
Idaho - because I was born here and I have family here!
Colorado - I have two sisters that live in Colorado!
Nevada - Uh... Vegas Baby!
California - Disneyland, Sea World, the other touristy place with rides...
Oregon - Law Family Vacation 2005
Washington - Crossed the bridge in the above vacation!
Wyoming - (my least favorite State) - driving through to get to Colorado! Where we got struck by lightening!
Louisiana - 1999 trip with Jess & Phuc
Mississippi - Same trip as above
Alabama - Outlets - same trip as above
New York City - downtown with Amanda & Brynn in 2006
New Jersey - to visit Amanda in 2006
Illinois - to visit Jess & Phuc & go to Nauvoo

3 comments:

Ollie said...

Hey, I got curious and had to look. I have been to all states west of the mississippi river except Montana and New Mexico (two that I really want to go to actually) and only Tennesse and Kentucky east of the river.

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Very nice! I love the journal jar!

Erica Huff said...

You should add Texas to that list!

Copyright Notice