
This is one tough cookie to crumble, because I don't have one favorite item! I do enjoy more salty treats than sweet treats (though I love a good piece of chocolate)! I prefer chips & salsa, or chips & spinach artichoke dip... yumm... or pretzels, or crackers, theater popcorn... I don't very often choose my snack at the candy aisle - but if I did, I'd go something like Skittles or a Twix Bar! I'm trying to think if there is anything that I ever crave, and I think it's the chips & salsa! I can eat that any time of day (as long as the salsa's not too spicy)! Anyway, those are my snack foods of choice! What do you prefer when you are needing a quick fix?
3 comments:
Oreos and peanut butter! Yummy!
chips and salsa, no question!
Oh man! For some reason now I have a craving for chips and salsa! You know my favorites....chips and salsa (or chili cheese dip please!)red vines, oreos, Charleston Chew espcially the little mini ones and diet coke! :)
Post a Comment