October 27, 2008
Campbell Fam Halloween Party
My mom's family had a Halloween Party on Saturday! We were supposed to dress up but couldn't think of anything creative! When we were at Wal-Mart on Friday we found some hair color and the crazy tattoo that is on my face... I decided to try goth or punk, but it didn't really work out... So, I told everyone that I went as my alter-ego and that Nate was a Staples Employee!! It was a lot of fun! My mom's family is crazy and loud and it is always a good time when we get together!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HEY GIRLIE
I DON'T THINK WE HAD ENOUGH TO EAT
YOU TOOK SOME AWESOME PICTURES. I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU'D SEND ANY OVER TO ME. I DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO TAKE TO MANY. I WAS TRYING TO KEEP THINGS GOING. BUT IT WAS FUN.
HUGS
AUNT DEBBIE
Post a Comment