October 13, 2008

Lizzie Lou

 

Today is our neice's birthday! She is turning the big ONE! I decided, that since she lives in Texas and can't really talk on the phone yet, I'd make a little post about her!! Little Lizzie Lou has the ability to wrap you around her finger in a matter of seconds! All it takes is one of her sweet little smiles and perhaps a squeal, and after that she is irresistable! We don't get to see her often but we love her all the same! So, Lizzie Lou, when you are old enough to read this and to hate the nickname I've given you, just know that on this, your very first birthday, when you are eating birthday cake and being coddled by gran and papa (who came to visit you), that Uncle Nate & Aunt Clar are thinking of you and celebrating this day too! We love you!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Aww, she's a doll! Happy Birthday little one! I can't believe she's one already!

jeff and char said...

what darling pictures i love them! your a great aunt!

Copyright Notice