November 4, 2008

Yes We Can


I'll be honest, I didn't vote for Obama. When I thought about voting for him I had a queasy feeling. The fact that he won, however, brought me absolutely no surprise. He has promised change. He has charisma. He knows how to capture an audience. The outcome was exactly as we knew it would be. I was quite impressed by his acceptance speech, he is quite a smooth talker. We'll see what happens. If he can really lead our Country to better days I'll be happy. If he can't, well... we'll see what happens...

4 comments:

Ryan and Jen said...

This is a touchy subject. I guess that the reason America is so great is because we can have our own opinions and still be friends :) I did vote for Obama. I didn't fall for any of the e-mails that came and tried to vote for who I felt would be best for our current situation as a country. You are right...we will see.

I don't remember the human foosball. I'm going to have to call you and get the details, that might be a great activity.

I like that you are listing the things you are thankful for! Very cute!

Oh and I love the way you can make anything you write exciting to read. Once upon a time Ryan and I thought we would write down our story but neither one of us is much of a writer...I'm hiring you! :)

Mindy said...

Once again I am wondering how to do something. Your family and friends update...how do you do that? Can you do it if your blog is Private?

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

I hear ya! I hope he can make the changes that he's talked about. He's got his work cut out for him! But, all we can do is wait and see and pray that he does a good job.

Grandma Vic said...

Hey, when you email Jen, tell her hi for me. I remember human foosball-it was a blast, but kinds of dangerous in the gym. Love ya, ma

Copyright Notice