Hmmm... looking at that title this post could go one of two ways... well, seeing as how Nate & I apparently don't have to worry about one of the ways it could go, it will go the other way...
I cut my hair (don't freak out mom, sisters, any of you who have short hair and want long hair) - it's only hair - it will grow back! I have been thinking about it for the last few months because it is just so long and it takes so long to do, and today, as I was sitting at work, I made my decision! I didn't tell anyone (except for Nate) because I know I would be talked out of it - and I've got to say that I absolutely made the right decision!
When the nice lady at the hair salon chopped off my ponytail I felt extremely liberated and free - funny how cutting my hair lowered my stress level...
Anyway, I'll take a picture of it tomorrow after I've showered and styled it to see what you all think!
2 comments:
Wow! Good for you. I think short hair suits you. Are you donating it? Can't wait to see it!
You did what??? I love your hair it's so gorgeous. But, I'll love it short to..so what color is it? I know you like to surprise everyone. Talk to you later. Love, ma
Post a Comment