November 16, 2008

Taa Daa!

Okay, I finished up the things I was doing and had time to set up a photo shoot with the bags that I did! This started out as a "I just want to see if I'll like them" project - well, I loved them so much that I needed a couple more, my sister-in-law in Texas needed some, my mom needed some and the project took off! Lynnette and I made 10 of these bags in the span of about 9 hours - no wonder my back hurts! Anyway, I tried them out at the grocery store last night and loved them! I am also so proud to be doing my small part to set a trend in saving the environment!


P.S. If you want to check out the mission and the pattern associated with these bags - check out www.morsbags.com!
P.P.S. Yes mom, these are the bags I was raving about, and yes mom, a couple of these are for you...

4 comments:

Joe & Ollie said...

Can I just say that I am so excited that you are as excited about these as I am. I love the green-ness of my ugly black wal-mart bags, but really do they have to be ugly??? NOPE!! Proof is right here. I am excited to give away the black ones so that someone else can go green for free!! Any takers??/

marci said...

way cute, and even more creative! why don't i think of stuff like this??

Erica Huff said...

So Cute!

The Thompsons said...

So cute Clar! Great idea! Jen

Copyright Notice