Hee Hee! I love this picture! Yes - these are my parents - and yes - this was quite a few years ago! Anyway, Friday after work we went and had some dinner with them & headed out to their house for some card games and laughs (which, by the way, I won - card games that is)! It's been a while since we've done that, so it was a great time!

Saturday was full of laundry (which I have yet to put away), sewing re-usable grocery bags - yes - you heard me right! I'm going green and getting crafty doing it! I'll post pictures of them on here as soon as I can - but they are adorable and I'm stoked about them! What else? We went to dinner with the Duts and then hung out at their place! Brynners & I did some picture sharing and our hubbys played some Guitar Hero!
(Not last night, but Brynn had a picture of us on her blog, so I wanted to reciprocate.) As always, we had a fabulous time!
This morning we woke up and went to our Nephew's very first Primary Program!
This is the nephew, but this is not what he wore to church! Anyway, it was fabulous and he did a great job! He also tattled on me because I was making funny faces at him while he was sitting on the stand! I love Primary Programs - my favorite parts are the songs - sweet voices, funny faces and all around greatness surround them! We attended the rest of church with family (it was nice to be done by noon - I can't wait for the new year and a new Church schedule)!
The afternoon as been spent finishing up the bags that I mentioned above and will post on as soon as I get pictures of them! I've got a few more things to do before I can call it a night, so I'm gunna wrap this up so I can get stuff done & snuggle with Nate before I doze off! Lata!
1 comment:
Dad and I look like Bonnie and Clyde..what an awful pic. Did your raid my photos again? The bags are awesome-so glad you are liking creativity with fabric. Friday was fun-thanks. Love, Ma
Post a Comment