November 7, 2008

Friday Flair

Those of you who are on Facebook may have already been introduced to Flair! For those of you who are not, prepare for some fun stuff! From now on, every Friday, I'll feature a couple pieces of my favorite flair! Stuff that has been sent to me from Nate, stuff that has been sent from friends, and some that I have found for myself! So, enjoy the first of many Flair to come!

I am an 80's child through and through! I have many fond memories of watching and playing "Jem and the Holograms"

This one was from Nate! It's hilarious to us because one day we were driving down the road and he looked out the window at a couple walking two dogs, and he said, "They have dogs." That's it, no more, no less. We laugh about it all the time!

How can you not love this? "The Elf" is my second favorite Christmas Show of all time! (My first - "Cabbage Patch Kids First Christmas"). Love it, love it, love it!

No comments:

Copyright Notice