November 13, 2008
Rainy Days
I got to school a few minutes early this morning so that I could take a picture of the Wellsvilles and the clouds that have graced us with their presence for the last 3 days! (By the way, the top of Old Main Hill is a great place to take pictures of the valley - FYI) I'm the girl that is fascinated by clouds (nothing scientific, I just love to watch the sun poke through them or to see how they alter sunsets) and Nate is the guy that loves the rain! We have loved the weather the last few days - but I'll admit that I was so happy to see the blue sky today and the stars tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Clur, I love this photo, you could seriously sell it girl! I need a copy of it! Love ya! Jen
Post a Comment