April 12, 2013

Random March Fun ... 2013

In between preparing and recovering from my trip to PA,
we did have some other fun through the month of March!!

Rascal kept us entertained and we learned that she LOVES
it when we cut off sections of paper towel rolls so that she can
chase them around the kitchen floor. She does not like it, though,
when they go under the fridge or under the closet door!

2013-03-31 12.21.39

We had a low key Easter Sunday! We did get some gorgeous
daffodils and a fun Easter basket from Nate's parents in the mail 
that included one of Nate's FAVORITE Easter treats: 
Brach's Marshmallow Chicks & Rabbits

2013-03-30 13.17.07 

2013-03-29 17.57.19

We were picking up a few things at Safeway, and saw this GIANT tomato!!
The picture doesn't do it justice - but trust us, it was huge!

2013-03-29 16.27.39

Rascal decided she wanted to snuggle while I attempted to get some work done!
I was doing simple tasks lazily on my couch, so she got spoiled for an evening!

2013-03-07 21.16.55

I attempted making our own homemade shower soothers using a recipe
that I found on Pinterest! I don't think I put enough essential oil in them,
because they don't seem to work very well, but it was worth a try, right?

2013-03-05 14.03.57

We fell in LOVE with this water (also found on Pinterest).
Lemons, Cucumbers & Mint - we make this concentrate and then
add it to the water that we drink through out the day! It's SO
refreshing and is supposed to be a good detox mix!!

2013-03-04 13.39.40

Anyway, as you have seen, March was a wonderful month!!

No comments:

Copyright Notice