April 21, 2013

Inner Peace

nimitmangal.wordpress.com
I was talking to our neighbor a few days ago ...
he is super nice, and I learned that he is a conspiracy theory nut.
We were talking about the events that have been happening 
in Boston over the last week and other things that are going on around the world 
and the gist of our conversation was that what happens around us is 
completely out of our hands - but as long as we have inner peace,
it shouldn't really matter what is happening out there in the
big and getting scarier by the moment world. 
This picture has been floating around Facebook for the last little while,
and I really do love it because this is something that I struggle with.
I spend so much time worrying and being fearful of the bad guys and the extremists
that some days I scare myself into wanting to barricade myself and my
family from everything in the outside world.

This is definitely something that I'm going to work on ...

No comments:

Copyright Notice