April 3, 2013

... First Spring ...

When we first found out that we were moving to Grants Pass,
Nate's little brother, Tom (who lives in Eugene) told us about Springtime
in Oregon! He told us that Southern Oregon has a First Spring
and a Second Spring! When I left for my trip to PA, things here
were green, but there were no buds or flowers anywhere ...

I was gone for ten days - and when I got back, I saw that First Spring had
definitely arrived! Nate drove me home through town and I was just in
awe of how beautiful all of the trees and the flowers are - so the next day,
when it was a beautiful 71 degrees, we grabbed some lunch at Jimmy's and headed
out with Nikki the Nikon so that we could share First Spring with you!!

Also - as we were driving through the City Center, I snapped a few
photos as well - it is my favorite part of town, so I thought I'd share those with you, too!

 DSC_0001 DSC_0002

DSC_0018

DSC_0019

DSC_0021 DSC_0023

DSC_0035

DSC_0033 DSC_0043

DSC_0047

DSC_0055

DSC_0063

DSC_0070

DSC_0083

DSC_0088

DSC_0094

DSC_0101 DSC_0103

DSC_0109

As you can see, First Spring is completely beautiful!! I'm so excited for
Second Spring to come around! I'll be sure to share more photos when that happens!

2 comments:

Jack & Debbie Campbell Johnson said...

I LOVE YOUR SPRING PHOTOS CLAR...
KEEP THEM COMING..I MISS YOU...HUGS AUNT DEBBIE

Erica Huff said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Copyright Notice