December 3, 2009

Turkeys, Kids & Late Nights

I know I say this all the time, but "I can't believe" that it is already December! This year has gone by fast! The turkey has already been eaten, the Nativities are up, and the Christmas music is playing! The Holiday's are in swing and I love it!

We had a fantastic Thanksgiving Day and week! Jen & Jess came home for the big dinner day and we had a good time playin' games with the kids, staying up too late playin' cards with the adults, Black Friday Shopping (my first experience - people are seriously crazy), movies (including "New Moon" and a lot, a lot, a lot of good food! We ate a tasty dinner with Nate's family on Thanksgiving Day and enjoyed their company and their cooking skills, then we headed out to my parents house for pie & a little football!

I've got a ton of pictures to post, so I'm just going to get with it!









We are so grateful for all that we have been blessed with. We are happy, we are healthy and we have the best families in the world! We are grateful for the humbling experiences that we have and for the strength that we glean from each other and those around us. We are also grateful for you all and we hope you are all able to have a very enjoyable Holiday Season!

3 comments:

Grandma Vic said...

thanks for the memories...and the great pic of your dad, finally someone captured his true self for posterity!!! How's your week been? Mine's been absofreakincrazy..I can't wait for it to end and another crazy one to start. Call when you get a minute. Love ma

Jessica Tran said...

Love all the pics Clar, as always, I didn't have my camera! Jess

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Looks like you had fun! I'm thankful for YOU!

Copyright Notice