December 10, 2009

It's Officially Christmas

Fall Semester 09 is officially finished! I just took my last final and am now looking forward to a whole month of freedom from homework! Now, I get to give my brain a rest and enjoy this:


(I'm so grateful for such a wonderful husband who supports me and cooks me dinner so that I can focus on studying)


(I'm also grateful for wonderful friends who provide lots of laughs and support and love and joy)


(And Christmas - because it is my favorite time of year! A time to ponder and reflect and show gratitude and be humbled and spend time with family!)

Now I'm off to make Christmas Cards & work on gifts!! Happy Christmas to you all!

2 comments:

marci said...

i hope you have the best break ever, you deserve it! congrats!!

Grandma Vic said...

You look exhausted-take a long nap before you start projects-yes I'm preaching. Love ya, ma.....call me ok

Copyright Notice