
I had grand designs this year to make and send out all of my Christmas Cards! School ended and my grand designs (for a lot of my clever Christmas plans) got dropped because I didn't want to deal with the stress! I am still mailing out some cards, but not the usual 70ish... this is the card we will be sending via email (which, in my opinion is much more cute than the cards I made) so I thought I'd throw it up here and wish you all a Merry Christmas as well!
We hope that you have a wonderful week and that you get to spend Christmas in the way that your hearts desire! We are so grateful for all of our many blessings and for the birth of our Savior and for all that His birth and His life represent and mean to us. We love you all and wish you all a very Merry Christmas!
3 comments:
Merry Christmas to you as well!! Enjoy your break from school. I would love to visit with you and catch up now that your life has slowed down a little bit. Call me if you can!!
This is one cute picture...did you take it?
Love you guys! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment