December 9, 2009

Finals Week

... caffeine ... note cards ... late nights ... 7:30 finals ... hiking up old main in 4 degrees ... hot cocoa ... study groups ... selling back textooks ... missing Nate ... finishing finals so that I can see Nate ... boots, gloves, scarves & hats ... blogging breaks

Just a little glimpse of my week this week ... one more to go ... I can do it!

3 comments:

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

You can do it! I miss you too!

me and him said...

i hear you, only i've recently added daily IBuprofin for the headaches and eating out for evey meal in the meantime! oh, the things we do for an education!

Wendy said...

hang in there Clarrisa you will be so glad to have that piece of paper I am proud of you for getting that degree you go girl
love ya Aunt Wendy

Copyright Notice