
Our little Rascal gave us quite a scare this week! She was throwing up way too much, very lethargic and did want anything to do with us. She wouldn't eat or drink anything and she was breathing really shallow... we both freaked out a little bit, shed quite a bit of tears over the worst possible reasons she may not be feeling so well, and then we took her to the vet! It turns out she has off the charts hyperthyroidism (didn't know cats could get that) but because of the level of it she went a little crazy! We got some meds for her and we got her hydrated and she is already showing signs of feeling better! Through all of our emotion we realized how attached we are to the little furball and we are so grateful that she is okay and will be with us for quite a while more!
4 comments:
As nuch as I hate cats, I'm glad yours is okay because if you're sad, we're sad. Good luck with the hairball.
My heart goes out to you guys! Poor Rascal, I am glad she is doing better! Thinking about you guys.
Yay Rascal! I kind of like her, even if she does make my eyes itch and throat close up. (((hugs)))
Even though I don't send her treats and buy her toys, she's still part of the family. And I'm glad you didn't have to lose her, I was very worried Tues. and Weds. Glad you called me.
Thanks for taking pics.
Love, mom
Post a Comment