April 4, 2009

Handsome

My sister sent me these pics to edit of my handsome & adorable nephews!! I haven't seen them for about 10 months and I have to say, they are growing in to some handsome fellows!!

Scoutie


Surfer


And this picture - well, two of my sisters live close to one another and get to hang out frequently! This is my way of dealing with my "homesickness" for them and their children!!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Love the homesick picture you did! How funny!! Ha! Did you use an action to do your pictures? They turned out so cute and fun!

edutson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
edutson said...

My favorite is Clar with the rest of the sisters and nephews and nieces. Awesome. Kids are growing up so fast these days. Their beards and goatees are so thick and full. I know I have a tough time growing one that thick. It looks good on them. I also enjoy the crown. Way to go "Princess Clar"; no wonder you are the favorite aunt.

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

They are so cute! I love their longer hair!

Copyright Notice