April 19, 2009

Belated Easter Post


Easter this year was really nice for us! We started our celebrations by coloring eggs with Nate's family the Thursday before and I've got to say that there is something about hard boiled eggs and food coloring that makes the kid in me come alive! For some reason, I love it!

Saturday we headed out to Baby Animal Days to watch our nephews participate in the Mutton Chop (chase a goat to pull a ribbon off it's tail), ride ponies and experience some real live farm animals! It was a great time and I got some great pics of the boys (see my photo blog for those)!

Sunday we spent most of the day with Nate's family! We grilled for dinner (our first grill of the season) and it was SOOO good! For those of who who are grillers try these: pineapple, asparagus marinated in Italian dressing and sweet potatoes. You won't regret it, I promise! We headed out to my parents house for a bit in the evening to spread some Easter cheer to my mom (my dad was on the road)!

It was a really good day to spend with family! We are grateful for Easter and for the blessings in our lives that it represents!

Copyright Notice