April 20, 2009

Christmas in April?

I was pretty tired yesterday! Why? Because I couldn't sleep the night before! Why? Because I knew that when I woke up yesterday morning I got to hang out with these awesome people!


Why? Because they are getting married and asked if I would take their engagements! They were outwardly giddy all day yesterday! I tried to remain a calm and composed photographer but on the inside I was happier than a kid at Christmas! We spent about 3 hours driving to different locations in Cache Valley and snapping over 400 photos! It was so much fun for me!

I also got to hang out with these guys as well!


They let me get a few shots of them and played assistant - and they were fabulous! Thanks guys!

And I'm posting one more picture! Why? Cuz it's my blog and I can!


I had such a great time and am pleased that they are happy with their photos! (Check out my photo blog to see a few more)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Sooo cute! I visit teach Tori and love her! I am sooo happy for her and Mac!

Copyright Notice