May 6, 2009
Sweet Summer Break
Wow, oh wow, oh wow! I can't believe how much FREE time I have had the last 5 days! I took my last final last Friday at 7:30 a.m. (there should be a law against that), and now it seems like I am having to find things to do! (Mind you, I'm not complaining)! Nate & I both had a couple of days off and it was nice to just hang out and spend time together that wasn't filled with assignment or cat worry! Update on the cat - she is doing much better and we are very happy about it! I'm getting ready to shoot some Bridals this weekend and then a wedding next - I'm a little nervous but I'm also very stoked, so wish me luck!! Anyway, other than that it is just work, dishes, laundry & hanging out with my sweet Nate! Yay for summer!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think you're totally awesome! If you want some ideas for some great wedding pic's, check out www.creativejuicephotography.blogspot.com. It's a good friend of mine and she has some incredibly unique ideas. I'm so excited to see what you do! You're so talented!!!!
So, if you're that hard up for things to do....lawn mowing, weeding, windows, painting etc. are always available here. I pay really well...okay, so it's food, but hey, ya gotta eat. Love, ma
Post a Comment