May 20, 2009

So, So Busy!

Wow! Is it really almost the end of May? I was so excited for school to get out so that I could have some time to re-coup - but I haven't gotten it at all! I've started working full time (for at least a month and 1/2 but hopefully no more than that) and have had a bunch of photo shoots, which means lots of creating and playing with photoshop... we have family coming into town for the long weekend and a birthday party for our nephew and then it will be June... It has been a C R A Z Y month! Between the craziness at work and the vet visits with Rascal (she has had a couple more bad days but has been good since Saturday, so we're happy) I feel like I haven't had a May at all... Here's to a more calm June!

No comments:

Copyright Notice