Already today I have been through three shirts - one that I spilled on, one that I dropped on the bathroom floor (the floor was clean, but it was in front of the shelf that holds the litter box and I just can't do it), and the one that I'm wearing...
Then... I was putting on my perfume - sprayin' away... and when I looked down - I noticed that it wasn't perfume I was spraying... it was hairspray!
I'm just waiting to see what else the day has in store for me!!
1 comment:
You really need spring break. Do you need to borrow the washer? Blake was here last night on his way to Denver. His dog is so sweet her and Ellie slept with me-what an adventure. Have a better day ok. Love, ma I still need your address, the phone was weird and I didn't get it all.
Post a Comment