Sunday we went out to my parents house to spend some time & to show off the new ride! We decided to drive up the canyon so that I could take some pictures of my parents at the request of my sisters! I had my mom take the camera & snap a few shots of Nate & I as well!

These are my cute parents!
Yup! Still my parents... oh, and a me!
And this is our car! We thought the other picture we put on here made it look like a minivan - so we wanted to give you all an accurate view!!
We had a great evening and were happy that we could spend some time with my parents and get some good pictures as well!!
5 comments:
cool new ride i like it, especially the color! i love the logan canyon! it was fun to see your mom last weekend!
Your parents are so cute! I like your dad's look of the beard, it looks really good on him. And sweet ride! Don't get too carried away with off roading in that thing!
Now that you've got your new wheels, it's time you came out to visit!
Cute photo's Clar. I wish I could put text under mine!
I love the parent pictures. I haven't seen your dad for a long time. They both look good. I thought I would see your mom last weekend, did she come to Brittney's play. (I thought all the sisters were coming)
Post a Comment