Yesterday after work we were totally craving Training Table and feeling a little antsy to get out of the valley! We called up Tyson & Leisa and met them in Layton for dinner! We were excited to see them and to meet their sweet little guy! We had a fabulous time chatting and cuddling the baby!! Here are some pics from the evening!! (After I've had my photo editing fun!!)
Oh Clar, I love you! I didn't take offense to your comment. I was just in a teasing you mood! Its all good. But check out the blog again. Two days, two entries! I know, its amazing, what can I say.
4 comments:
Oh Clar, I love you! I didn't take offense to your comment. I was just in a teasing you mood! Its all good. But check out the blog again. Two days, two entries! I know, its amazing, what can I say.
okay those are darling pictures i think i am going to pack my family up and come to logan for family pics!
Char, you are welcome to come down any time! I'd be honored to take your family's pictures!
aww these pictures are adorable! You are catching on very quick to picnik. (I am assuming that's what you used. lol)
Post a Comment