March 2, 2009

Attention Annoying Neighbors

Turn down the bass.
Stop smoking by my porch.
Spitting is disgusting.
The four letter word that starts with an F is offensive.
If you get drunk, you're bound to stumble around - just say no.
Get a job.
Use your indoor voice at all times.
No one likes to listen to "Brother Bear" through the walls.
We don't like to hear your arguments.
That cough would go away if you weren't a chain smoker.
I would bring you cookies if I you didn't act crazy.

Okay... I've vented! Now I'll concentrate on doing my pile of homework!

3 comments:

B and J said...

I can relate...
I am ready to not share walls with anyone but my husband and my children, and I actually have pretty quiet neighbors.

The Thompsons said...

LOL! You are so funny! I miss you! I'll get you some earplugs for your birthday. Maybe you and Nate should make some of your own noise...

Mindy said...

Oh how I do love Hidden Valley! lol

Copyright Notice