May 2, 2008

And I'm Done!

It is 1:44 on Friday, May 2nd, (and I just realized that I forgot to wish my brother in law Happy Birthday yesterday - oops), and I am done with finals! Yay! I am hangin' out in the COM D building because I'm headed over to Edith Bowen to sign a little more with some 1st graders, but that's not really school related, so I can officially say, I'm done! I made it through a tough semester & I feel good about it! Thanks everyone for your support and letting me take out my stress & frustrations through blogging!!

2 comments:

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Free at last! Free at last! Well, for three months anyway! Congrats! You did it!

me and him said...

congrats! it always feels so good when a semester is through! and i just read your last post too...i'd for sure be a frequent vlog watcher! count me in. i'd love to learn simple things to teach bowen.

Copyright Notice