April 29, 2008

Sweet Summer of Freedom

Has it really been 9 days since I have posted? Wow! I am somewhat proud of myself because for a while there, I thought I was addicted to blogging! Well, I have to say that after my last post, someone granted my wish and I have been sleeping successfully through this FINALS week of school, so I am extremely grateful! I took one final this morning and have two to go (luckily I have through Friday to study so that I can spread things out a bit), and then after that, Hello Sweet Freedom from school for a few months! I have quite the to do list for this summer which includes Sisters Weekend in Colorado, taking advantage of the warm weather, an extensive Movie List (see my new "Movie or Two of the Week" section), getting organized (cleaning & dejunking) and catching up on my scrapbooking (without the mess, I'm digital now!)! I'm looking forward to reading books that have nothing to do with school and re-learning my camera because it has been ages since I have used it and I feel a little guilty that I have neglected it for so long, so if anyone is looking for family pics, just give me a jingle, I'm always in need of willing subjects! So, I've got a lot to look forward to and a lot of things that I want to do - and not for a grade!! Anyway, speaking of grades, got some studying to do and then off to work for the rest of the afternoon, so I'll see ya lata!

1 comment:

Erica Huff said...

Congratulations on another semester done!!! You are amazing. I'm excited for you to relax and play this summer. You deserve it. Also, we'd be happy to take you up on those pictures! Any plans for Texas this summer???

Copyright Notice