April 10, 2008

Thursday Nights are Back Baby!

I remember, once upon a time in a time long, long ago, having freedom on my Thursday evenings. Those were much simpler times, full of high school drama, bad hair and ugh... braces... but, that all changed for me when I found a group of twenty something friends who were living the high life in NYC! I soon found myself opening up my Thursday evenings for laughter and every Thursday since then (excluding the last four months) have been set aside for our favorite characters and witty comedy! How can you not help but giggle at Michael's bum foot - that's why you don't keep kitchen appliances in your bedroom, or JD's random thoughts!?!
We have missed the well written laughter, but tonight, in approximately 47 minutes, they're back! We are setting aside our to do lists (because I am obviously working so hard on mine right now), and will succumb to the silliness that is Thursday night TV on NBC!

 

2 comments:

Eric and Brynn said...

Amen sister!

m e l said...

I'm so glad they're back - I love the office!!

Copyright Notice