April 14, 2008

Reminder to Self


So, after spending a good ten hours between school and work today, I was walking to my car (at about 7:00 tonight) from a semi frustrating meeting for a final project, listing everything that is on my plate in my head, and all of the sudden I looked to my left and saw beautiful daffodils coming up out of the ground and all of my frustration and stress temporarily melted. I will never cease to be amazed at the small and simple things that are sent to us in our time of need from our loving Heavenly Father. The fact that it is Spring and that beautifully colored flowers are starting to bloom were a much needed reminder to me that I will never be given more than I can handle and that I can find joy in the stress that comes with life.

2 comments:

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Yay daffodils!

The Gardner's said...

It's so easy to get wrapped up in the stress of life...but it is really nice to get those little reminders of what life is really about.

Copyright Notice