May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


I have been blessed to know so many wonderful mothers in my life, and for those of you that I am still in contact with, I want to wish you a Happy Happy Mother's Day!! I have learned so much from each of you about the joys of having children and I have received so much support from you as well. To name a few: My mom - she raised 5 kids in a small home and ran a daycare as well, although there were times when I got frustrated in my growing up years, I never doubted that my mom loved me and that she only wanted what was best for me. I'm so grateful for her sacrifice and support and for all that she does and continues to do for her children. My sisters - it has been so interesting for me to watch my three older sisters raise their children and to see their similarities and their differences in motherhood. I have learned so much from them by simply observing over the last 10 years and they are wonderful mothers with beautiful children. My mother-in-law - from the moment I started dating Nate I have received nothing but love and friendship from Lynnette and I am so grateful for the relationship that we have formed throughout the last 12 years. My sisters-in-law - what wonderful mothers these two women have turned out to be. They were raised in completely different circumstances but the love that they have for their children is so evident, and I have learned so much from them as well! My friends - it has been so fun, and a little weird (to realize how old I really am) watching my friends have and raise children. Some live close, some live far away, but I know that they are all adorable and wonderful mothers and I am so blessed to be influenced by them. I also have many friends who are mothers without children, for many different reasons, who I have learned so much from and have grown close with over the years. Thank you all for the influence that you have made in my life. Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Grandma Vic said...

Thanks for coming out and for the fun
stamping supplies. I can't wait to make more cards. Tell Nate thanks for helping with dishes-I know he hates doing them. You are a great mom also, just in a different way, and we never know what the Lord has in store for us. Have a fun week. Love, Ma

Copyright Notice